Financial Daily from THE HINDU group of publications
Monday, December 23, 2002

Port Info


Group Sites



Samsung fine-tuning audio range
CLOSE on the heels of chalking out its plans for colour television (CTV) and refrigerators segments, consumer electronics and durables major Samsung India Electronics Ltd is now streamlining its audio range. "The launch of audios in the last ... More


  • Clarification


    Paras scouts for dairies to expand national presence
    FROM scouting around for suitable dairies to acquire, to intensifying efforts to deliver Paras products at your door-step — the Paras group has lined up a slew of activities in the forthcoming year towards increasing its presence in the ... More


    `Healthcare products our mainstay' — Mr M. Sreenivas, Chief Financial Officer, Opto Circuits
    In the current financial year, healthcare products are likely to contribute close to 80 per cent of our sales and the remaining 20 per cent will come from security scanners. The product mix would change during the next fiscal year. We expect that hea lthcare will account for 90 per cent of sales and security scanners 10 per cent in the next financial year. More


    Dotcom founder bets comeback on data recovery
    The company has developed a software that encrypts data from a user's desktop and sends it to servers based in the US, thus providing for key data recovery in the event of any disaster. More

    Indo Rama eyes China to rev up export growth
    FACED with opportunities for sustained growth in a large market and in a quota-less textile world, the Rs 1,900-crore Indo Rama Synthetics (I) Ltd (IRSL) is looking at China as a market for driving its export growth in the coming years. "We ... More

    SE Diary
    Comments & Letters to the Editor to:
    Subscribe to: Business Line
  • Pick a Winner Stock Market Contest

    Top Stories
    Constraints in the Budget process

    All set for Delhi Metro flag-off

    China is just a nod away for Infosys

    Hobson's choice for the Reserve Bank

    CEOs for phasing out tax exemptions

    Gold surges to 6-year high

    A friendlier lagaan to shipowners' rescue?

    In Focus
    Inside China

    Gujarat Elections
    Stock scam unravelling
    Red signal for Chinese silk
    Petrol pump controversy
    Small Investor
    In Depth
    Gender Justice
    Simple Economics
    India Interior
    Consumer Notes
    Looking back
    Dec. 15-Dec. 21
    `India has the potential of becoming a developed nation'

    Reliance pegs subscription base at 6 m in first year — LG, Samsung hope to liven up CDMA market

    Lenders seek to shut BIFR door against defaulters

    Ashok Leyland expects to save Rs 30-35 crore this year

    DCA functioning `leaves much to be desired'

    The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
    Group Sites: The Hindu | Business Line | The Sportstar | Frontline | Home |

    Copyright 2002, The Hindu Business Line. Republication or redissemination of the contents of this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of The Hindu Business Line