Rossell India has tied up with Canadian firm CAE Canada to provide simulation training solutions to the Indian defence market, a top official of the company said.
Rossell India Limited has restructured itself into three divisions - Tea, Aviation & Defence (Technology and Engineering) and Product Support Services (Aerospace), according to the company.
“We have entered into a partnership with CAE Canada for providing simulation training solutions for the Indian defence market,” Rossell India Executive Chairman H M Gupta said.
While Rossell India would hold 74 per cent stake in the partnership, CAE Canada would hold the remaining 26 per cent, he told reporters after the company’s AGM here on today.
Gupta said the company would also foray into the hospitality sector with setting up quick service restaurants under the brand ‘Kebab Express’
Initially, three outlets would be opened in New Delhi next month.
At the end of March, 2012, total tea production by the company was close to four million kilos.
Keywords: Rossell India, tied up, Canadian, CAE Canada, provide simulation training solutions, Indian defence market, Rossell India Limited, restructured itself, three divisions - Tea, Aviation & Defence (Technology and Engineering) and Product Support Services (Aerospace), according to the company, Rossell India Executive Chairman H M Gupta said.