1. What is codenamed ‘Cedar Trail'?
2. Which new Google fun-feature has the tagline ‘There's no right way to solve it, but there's only one right answer.'?
3. What is the proposed authorised biography of Steve Jobs, written by Walter Isaacson, to be titled?
4. Who has come up three iPad Apps called Color Lava, Eazel, and Nav?
5. Name the high-profile student tablet start-up that has the backing of Intel and Advance Publications (owners of Conde Nast).
6. The second tablet to run Honeycomb, after the Xoom, is an Acer product. Name it.
7. Which Microsoft product had the codename Argo?
8. Name the Harvard twins, made popular by the movie ‘The Social Network', who lost an appeal to quash Facebook settlement recently.
9. According to researchers at University of California at San Diego, what is the significance of the number 9,570,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes (9.57 zettabytes)?
10. Name the initiative through which Facebook is sharing its self-designed servers with the world.
1. The next-generation Intel Atom platform.
2. ‘a Google a day’.
3. ‘iSteve: The Book of Jobs’.
6. Acer Iconia A500.
7. Zune media player.
8. Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss.
9. That’s the amount of data crunched by the world’s computers annually!
10. Open Compute Project.