1. Fill in the blanks in the title of a recent bestseller by Adam Lashinsky: ‘___ ____ : How America's Most Admired - and Secretive - Company Really Works'.
2. If ‘Oneiric Ocelot' is the current version, what has the next version been codenamed?
3. Name the founder of a popular website who is to host a TV show which interviews key political players from around the globe under the theme ‘The World Tomorrow'.
4. Of which news-making photographic company is Ren Ng the founder and CEO?
5. With $33.3 million, which cyber giant was the leader in Google AdWords spending for the computer and consumer electronics industry segment for 2011?
6. MoboTap is the maker of a mobile browser, named after a marine creature, that is fast becoming popular on both Android and iOS platforms. Name it.
1. Inside Apple.
2. ‘Precise Pangoli’. These are Ubuntu releases.
3. Julian Assange.