1. What was codenamed `Springboard' and was released on August 6, 2004?
2. Who made the `Multi-Programming Executive', an early 1980s era OS?
3. In the context of computer security, expand XSSV.
4. Who originally made `PartitionMagic' now owned by Symantec.
5. Cisco obtained which contentious trademark by acquiring Infogear in 2000?
6. eBay has bought which sports ticket reseller for $310 million?
7. Who has made `Super Multi Blue', the first player that can play both Blu-ray and HD DVD format discs?
8. Name the two corporates who have teamed up for `Sync', an in-car communications and entertainment system unveiled at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
9. In which game would one encounter Ichthyosaur, Houndeye or Snark?
10. What was also called `Pakistani flu' and `Lahore'?
1. Windows XP Service Pack 2.
3. Cross-site scripting virus.
4. PowerQuest Corporation.
7. LG Electronics.
8. Microsoft and Ford.
9. Half Life.
10. (c)Brain, considered to be the first computer virus for the PC.
(This article was published in the Business Line print edition dated January 22, 2007)