Others

Acquisition

| Updated on March 13, 2018 Published on April 06, 2017

Pursuant to Regulation 30 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, we inform you that the Company has through amendment Agreement, acquired from Noatum Ports, S. L., Spain, 24,375,840 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each of ICTPL, being 24.00% of total paid up capital of ICTPL for an aggregate consideration of Rs. 150,000,000/-. Upon acquisition, ICTPL has become subsidiary of the Company with increased shareholding from 50.00% to 74.00% in the paid up equity share capital of ICTPL.

Pdf Link: Acquisition

Source : BSE - www.bseindia.com

Published on April 06, 2017
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor