Others

Board recommends Final Dividend

| Updated on May 19, 2015 Published on May 19, 2015

Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 19, 2015, inter alia, has considered the following:

- Recommended Final Dividend of Rs. 2.00/- Per Equity Share (20%) for the financial year ended March 31, 2015. on Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each. The Board of Directors have earlier declared an Interim Dividend of Rs. 2.00/- per Equity Share (20%) at its meeting held on March 05, 2015. The total dividend for the year ended March 31, 2015 amounts to Rs. 5,53,62,104/- (Rs. 4.00/- per Equity Share i.e., 40%) and the total Dividend Tax is Rs. 1,10,69,164/- The Final Dividend is subject to the approval of Shareholders at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting.

Source : BSE - >www.bseindia.com

Published on May 19, 2015
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor