Others

Corporate Action-Board approves Dividend

| Updated on May 30, 2018 Published on May 30, 2018

The Board recommended Final Dividend @ Rs. 2.50/- ( 50 %) per equity share, on fully paid Equity share of the face value of Rs.5/- each. Interim Dividend already paid at 2/- (40%) during the year. Total Dividend for the year is Rs. 4.50 ( 90 %).

Pdf Link: Corporate Action-Board approves Dividend

Source : BSE - www.bseindia.com

Published on May 30, 2018
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor