Others

Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Increase In Equity Stake Of The Company In Godrej Tyson Foods Limited And Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited.

| Updated on March 27, 2019 Published on March 27, 2019

We wish to inform you that on March 27, 2019, the Company has acquired an additional 1.1 % of the Paid-up Equity Share Capital of its Joint Venture Godrej Tyson Foods Limited, increasing its total shareholding in Godrej Tyson Foods Limited from 49.9% to 51.0%. Godrej Tyson Foods Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of processed poultry and vegetarian products through its brands Real Good Chicken and Yummiez.
Further, on March 27, 2019, the Company has also acquired additional 2.16% of the Paid-up Equity Share Capital of Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited, increasing its total shareholding in Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited from 49.9% to 52.06%. Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited is engaged in in-vitro production of high-quality cows that aid dairy farmers produce top-quality milk, thereby increasing their yield by a significant proportion.
Consequently, Godrej Tyson Foods Limited and Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited have become Subsidiaries of the Company with effect from March 27, 2019.
Please take the above on your records.

Pdf Link: Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Increase In Equity Stake Of The Company In Godrej Tyson Foods Limited And Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited.

Source : BSE - www.bseindia.com

Follow us on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin. You can also download our Android App or IOS App.

Published on March 27, 2019
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor