Others

Updates

| Updated on January 31, 2018 Published on December 13, 2017

As per the intimation sent to the Stock Exchanges dated 12/12/2017 we further provide that in pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 7(2) of the captioned Regulations, please find enclosed herewith the details of acquisition of shares by Mr. Anil Moolchandani, Chairman and Managing Director of Archies Limited (Company) by purchasing of 20,000 Equity shares on 08.12.2017 representing (0.06%) of the total Equity Shares Capital of the Company and further purchase of 20,000 Equity shares on 11.12.2017 representing (0.06%) of the total Equity Shares Capital of the Company through the open market purchase. Hence, total increase in the shareholding of Mr.Anil Moolchandani is (0.12%) of the total Equity Share Capital of the Company.

Pdf Link: Updates

Source : BSE - www.bseindia.com

Published on December 13, 2017
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor