Voter ID card is a form of identification provided by the Election Commission of India to citizens aged 18 years and above. Now, one can apply for voter ID online in a few steps.
Apply for Voter ID
- Visit the National Voters’ Services Portal.
- Login or register with your credentials to proceed.
- Once you login, click on Register as a New Elector/Voter.
- Click on Form 6(Application Form for New Voters).
- Fill up the online form, and tap on Preview and Submit when done.
Also read: How to update Voter ID photo online?
Comments have to be in English, and in full sentences. They cannot be abusive or personal. Please abide by our community guidelines for posting your comments.
We have migrated to a new commenting platform. If you are already a registered user of TheHindu Businessline and logged in, you may continue to engage with our articles. If you do not have an account please register and login to post comments. Users can access their older comments by logging into their accounts on Vuukle.