UPI apps including PhonePe and Paytm provides IRCTC related services to customers.
In case Indian Railways customers forget IRCTC login credentials, they can reset the password using PhonePe.
- Step 1: Open the PhonePe application on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Scroll down to select ‘trains’ from the travel bookings head.
- Step 3: Now, scroll down to select ‘Reset IRCTC password’.
Also read: How to book train tickets on Paytm
- Step 4: Enter the IRCTC User ID.
- Step 5: Enter the mobile number registered with the IRCTC account and click to proceed.
Your IRCTC password will now be reset.
Also read: How to check ticket cancellation status on IRCTC app
Comments have to be in English, and in full sentences. They cannot be abusive or personal. Please abide by our community guidelines for posting your comments.
We have migrated to a new commenting platform. If you are already a registered user of TheHindu Businessline and logged in, you may continue to engage with our articles. If you do not have an account please register and login to post comments. Users can access their older comments by logging into their accounts on Vuukle.