Stocks

Amulya Leasing buys 13.62% stake in Apollo Pipes

Our Bureau | Updated on October 09, 2014 Published on October 09, 2014

Amulya Leasing & Finance has informed BSE that it has acquired 13.62 per cent stake in Apollo Pipes (in addition to the 16.47 per cent stake acquired earlier). Following the acquisition, its total stake has risen to 30.09 per cent of Apollo Pipes, which is a manufacturer of irrigation systems, sprinklers, CPVC, HDPE, uPVC, column pipes and fittings for irrigation, plumbing and water transportation systems. Shares of Amulya Leasing edged up 1.25 per cent at ₹105.55 on the BSE.

Published on October 09, 2014
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor