Stocks

LG Balakrishnan: Focus on business plans

| Updated on August 30, 2018

The board of directors of LG Balakrishnan & Bros will meet on Thursday to consider divesting its stake from a joint venture company - Renold Chain India Private Ltd, and to explore potential acquisition of allied auto components business opportunities. LGB holds 25 per cent stake in the joint venture and the remaining 75 per cent remains with Renold Plc. Shareholders will closely watch the outcome of the board meeting and other business plans of the company.

Published on August 29, 2018

Follow us on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin. You can also download our Android App or IOS App.

This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

You May Also Like