Here’s a challenge. Using the five clues below, identify the company that is being talked about here
1. After 5 consecutive years of losses, I made a decisive turnaround last year. Hopefully, the worst is behind me as I am making progress in all the three prime businesses I operate.
2. I rewarded my professional CEO with generous ESOPs, worth currently more than ₹100 crore, first time in India for a small-cap company.
3. My 6-member board has only one executive director and 5 independent directors.
4. I was a 10-bagger stock over the last 3 years before the recent 30 per cent decline.
5. All the negative attention I got over the recent years hasn’t hurt my progress in one of the high growth businesses. That could be because I changed my corporate identity only in that business.
Send your answers by Wednesday 6 p.m. to email@example.com, with your full name, postal address and phone number. A lucky winner in each week will get a book sponsored by UNIFI Capital as a reward.
Last week’s stock:Hitachi Energy
Last week’s winner: KR Senthilnathan