1. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. And right nutrition is important to make you healthy. I take my meals on time and do not miss out on basic nutrition.
2. You need to be mentally fit and energised to run a business. I practise ‘restorative yoga’ after a hard day at work as it mainly focuses on body relaxation.
Get enough sun and time with friendsFive steps to a wholesome lifestyle
Buttermilk, kick-boxing and spiritual sojournsHealthy steps to a wholesome life
Diabetes control remains sub-optimal in IndiaA national survey highlights the urgent need for vigorous diabetes control in India
3. I try to include my hobbies in my daily routine. I like kickboxing and basketball. I enjoy reading on motivation, inspiration and business.
4. A healthy lifestyle is important, so balance your work and personal life. I make sure to have at least one meal with my family. I enjoy 6-8 hours of sleep.
5. I focus on doing things on time. I eat on time, exercise and emphasise time management. I am more of an ‘early to bed, early to rise’ kind of person.
The writer is Founder and Chief Executive, Saraf Furniture