Once an Indian citizen has applied for the issuance of Voter ID card online, they can also keep a track of the application status.
Also read: How to download voter ID card online?
- Launch the National Voters’ Services Portal online.
- Login with your credentials or register as a new user.
- Click on Track Application Status.
- Select State and enter the reference id.
- In the last step, click on Track Status to view the application details.
Comments have to be in English, and in full sentences. They cannot be abusive or personal. Please abide by our community guidelines for posting your comments.
We have migrated to a new commenting platform. If you are already a registered user of TheHindu Businessline and logged in, you may continue to engage with our articles. If you do not have an account please register and login to post comments. Users can access their older comments by logging into their accounts on Vuukle.