Fifteen people fell ill when a cylinder of chlorine gas leaked at a godown at Chitpur in the northern fringes of Kolkata. According to a Kolkata police official, the injured were admitted to R G Kar medical College and Hospital after many complained of irritation in the eye following the incident . Fire fighters rushed to the spot, and sealed the the cylinder .

(This article was published on March 14, 2013)
XThese are links to The Hindu Business Line suggested by Outbrain, which may or may not be relevant to the other content on this page. You can read Outbrain's privacy and cookie policy here.