- Advanced video and stereoscopic imagery brings concepts to life, is easy to understand and more engaging
- It stimulates the presence of a teacher and can be replayed as many times as the students want, leading to higher retention levels in students
- The high quality videos are available online and can be downloaded by students. It appeals to the aesthetic, fun-loving mentality of students
- The content of 3D Stereoscopy video is authentic, follows the curriculum and is accredited by academic experts
- It is a structured knowledge assessment software that has callouts after each session and has question-based testing at specified intervals
Comments have to be in English, and in full sentences. They cannot be abusive or personal. Please abide by our community guidelines for posting your comments.
We have migrated to a new commenting platform. If you are already a registered user of TheHindu Businessline and logged in, you may continue to engage with our articles. If you do not have an account please register and login to post comments. Users can access their older comments by logging into their accounts on Vuukle.