Stocks

Company news: Advanced Enzyme Technologies

| Updated on February 19, 2018 Published on February 19, 2018

The board of Advanced Enzyme Technologies on Monday approved an additional investment not exceeding MYR 300,000 (Malaysian Ringgit), in one or more tranches, in the shares of Advanced Enzymes (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, its 80 per cent-owned subsidiary. The company will acquire the remaining 20 per cent stake (or 50,000 shares of face value MYR 1 each) from other existing shareholders of AEM. On completion of the acquisition, AEM would become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company. The balance investment would be made by way of subscription, purchase or otherwise of shares of AEM, in one or more tranches. The stock of Advanced Enzyme edged down 2.55 per cent at ₹235 on the NSE.

Published on February 19, 2018
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor