1. I have delivered more than 20 per cent CAGR over the last decade to my shareholders to reach near-peak valuations now.
2. My promoter has begun de-merging certain assets, may be to exit control in part or full. I still remain a small-cap stock even after almost 60 years of inception; hopefully control change could help improve my performance in future.
3. Though I have cut my staff count precisely by half over the last 10 years, I have almost doubled my sales turnover during the same period.
4. My CMD joined me straight from the campus and has grown through the ranks to become chairman-cum-managing director.
5. While the main business objective at inception has become irrelevant, I have branched into several other businesses to remain relevant and have market leadership in a fast-growing new business segment.
Last week stock name: Sundaram Fasteners
Last week winner name: Manan Patel
Comments have to be in English, and in full sentences. They cannot be abusive or personal. Please abide by our community guidelines for posting your comments.
We have migrated to a new commenting platform. If you are already a registered user of TheHindu Businessline and logged in, you may continue to engage with our articles. If you do not have an account please register and login to post comments. Users can access their older comments by logging into their accounts on Vuukle.