Paytm’s health store, ‘Paytm Health’, allows users to navigate a wide range of health-related services, including ordering medicines, booking lab tests, vaccine booking and accessing public health apps.
Paytm Health can also connect users to blood banks due to its integration with e-RaktKosh — an initiative to connect, digitise and streamline the workflow of 2,100+ blood banks across the nation.
Also read: Paytm now connects users to over 2,100 blood banks
Connect to a nearby blood bank through Paytm:
- Step 1: Open the Paytm app.
- Step 2: Scroll to the ‘Paytm Health’ widget.
- Step 3: Click on ‘View more’.
- Step 4: Under ‘Public Health apps’, select ‘Blood Bank’.
- Step 5: Input details, including city, blood group and blood component, then tap ‘Find Availability’.
- Step 6: Available units will be displayed, along with the contact details of the blood bank.
- Step 7: Users can then call, mail, or visit the blood bank for further information. The details can also be shared to others by tapping the ‘Share’ button.
Also read: Know how to pay for OTTs via Paytm
Comments have to be in English, and in full sentences. They cannot be abusive or personal. Please abide by our community guidelines for posting your comments.
We have migrated to a new commenting platform. If you are already a registered user of TheHindu Businessline and logged in, you may continue to engage with our articles. If you do not have an account please register and login to post comments. Users can access their older comments by logging into their accounts on Vuukle.